GKHS offers memberships for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Some benefits of Business/Corporate Memberships include:
- Feature profile for your business in our Newsletter and recognition in select GKHS advertising and publicity
- Window/display placard for your office or storefront showing your support of GKHS
- Complimentary copies of the Newsletter for your business
- Discounted fees for events and museum rentals (Deposit for a member is $37/ $75 non-member)
- Complimentary use of photographs from our archives and research assistance–up to 6 photos may be loaded on a disc for you, a $90 dollar value!
Also, new for Corporate Members in 2011, your business will have the opportunity to designate which fund your membership dues will contribute to, from collections and preservation, to education and outreach. Celebrate Kent’s heritage by supporting what you care about!
Business Membership fee: $100 annually
Nonprofit Membership fee: $50 annually
To become a business or nonprofit member, fill out the membership application form and select the appropriate membership category.