A.M. Playford General Blacksmith Shop

This is the A.M. Playford General Blacksmith Shop c.1880’s-1890’s. The horse garage was the parts store of the time, selling things like horseshoes and other accessories. Shown left to right is : Alex Playford, (maybe) A.P. Meredith, and Sol Kunkel. Exact address unknown.

This entry was posted in Historic Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.